Oriental Botanicals AllergE provides herbal antihistamine relief to help treat allergic symptoms
Pollen, mould, dust and other mostly harmless substances can cause significant discomfort to an increasing proportion of the population. In response to these allergens, the immune systems of sensitive people produce large amounts of histamine contributing to many of the characteristic symptoms of allergies including sneezing, itching, redness and swelling. Commonly, allergy management includes blocking histamine, thus inhibiting the inflammatory response and associated symptoms.
Oriental Botanicals AllergeTM is an 1800 year old Chinese herbal formula (Minor Bupleurum Combination), supported by scientific evidence demonstrating antiallergic, anti-inflammatory and immune modulating effects. Independent research using human cell and molecular modelling studies confirms the histamine blocking properties of the Oriental Botanicals formula, reinforcing its potential as a natural antihistamine.
Oriental Botanicals AllergeTM helps relieve allergic symptoms associated with mucosal, skin and gastrointestinal inflammation. This high potency standardised herbal tonic helps you manage your allergies, all year round.
* Not to be taken by children under 2 years of age without professional advice. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
Herbal antihistamine traditionally used to relieve allergic symptoms
Useful in easing symptoms of
- Hay fever
- Food allergies and intolerances with nausea and digestive discomfort
- Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
Bupleurum falcatum root 1.8g (1,800mg) Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap)
standardised to baicalin 100mg
root 1.25g (1,250mg) Zingiber officinale (Ginger)
standardised to gingerols 10mg
rhizome 1.25g (1,250mg) Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng)
standardised to ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, and Rg1
root 500mg Pinellia ternata rhizome 500mg Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 450mg Ziziphus jujuba fruit 250mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 2-3 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 2-6yrs: Take 1/2 – 1 capsule once or twice daily.
For children 2-6 years mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice. If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.